To search all upcoming events, please choose the List view of the calendar. Searching in the Month view will display results just for that month. Visit us on Eventbrite.
- This event has passed.
August 27 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm$70
We love Tex-Mex for breakfast–it’s a cuisine that makes sense at every meal with big bright flavors and bold interpretations of native Mexican cooking.
- Cast iron skillets of Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread, Honey Butter
- Huevos Rancheros with Black Beans, Salsa & Avocado Crema
- Queso with Handmade Chips
- Pulled Beef Breakfast Burritos
- Roasted Potato & Chorizo Hash with Poached Eggs & Spicy Hollandaise
- Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
WE WILL HAVE GRAPEFRUIT SODA, LIME WEDGES & LIME JUICE FOR YOU TO MAKE YOU OWN PALOMAS. REMEMBER WE ARE BYOB!
Please note that we can’t offer refunds, exchanges, or transfers to classes because our seating is very limited.
Schola is BYOB so bring a bottle or two of whatever you’d like to enjoy while cooking and eating. If you need ice for your drinks, please bring that with you as well.
Ingredients for all classes subject to change based on availability.
If the calendar is not loading properly or not allowing you to advance to the next page or month, please try refreshing your page. If that does not work, please visit us on Eventbrite.